We have met loads of fascinating gents on The Bachelorette over time. From extraordinarily good-looking to extraordinarily good to extraordinarily unusual, there isn’t a scarcity of various personalities on the franchise. Nevertheless, we’ve not met anybody fairly like John Graham. For one, you owe the 28-year-old a thank-you letter when you have the Venmo app in your cellphone . . .
- He is from San Francisco. It is sensible profitable tech man would dwell within the Bay Space.
- He helped launch the cash switch app Venmo. That is proper! Because the fifth individual employed to the group, he is one of many guys try to be thanking for eliminating the necessity to get separate checks. To provide you an concept of John’s web value, Braintree purchased Venmo in 2012 for $26.2 million. Then, the next yr, PayPal purchased Braintree for $800 million. So yeah, we are able to solely assume that John is doing nicely for himself. However that hasn’t stopped him from working! He is additionally the creator of the drawing app Teleportante, and now he’s a product engineer at The Fin Exploration Firm.
- He has a significant candy tooth — a lot in order that he mentions it in his Instagram and Twitter bios.
- He works off all these energy by operating . . . loads. John has participated in quite a lot of runs, like a 5k mud run and a 10-miler. No marvel he is in such nice form regardless of the ice cream and milkshakes!
- He goes by Chef G on his video cooking present. John and his buddy present cooking ideas of their enjoyable, inventive present described as “two homies preserving it actual within the kitchen.” And who does not love a person who can cook dinner?