When it comes to herbal hair extension methods, olive oil is one of the answers to the question of how to grow hair quickly. Olive oil, a miracle of nature, nourishes hair roots, accelerates blood circulation and contains vitamins and minerals necessary for nourishing hair. Especially vitamin E strengthens the structure of hair.
You can apply olive oil as a raw product to your hair, which is an indispensable product of many hair masks. Warm enough olive oil in a container to cover all of your hair. Then massage your hair roots and place it on your entire hair. Cover your hair with stretch film or shower cap. Olive oil cleanse your hair with warm water after an hour. You can do this 2-3 times a week.
2. Almond oil
Almond oil, rich in vitamins A, B, K, E and phosphorus, magnesium, zinc, iron and calcium, is one of the natural ingredients that helps to make hair look shiny and healthy.
Applying almond oil to hair is very simple. In the shower half an hour ago, including the scalp, almond oil your hair nicely grind. Cover your hair with a bonnet, and then wash off with warm water.
You can apply almond oil after shower. Apply a few drops of almond oil to your moist hair. This method does not require rinsing at the same time protects the hair against external factors.
Another feature of almond oil is its extension by feeding eyelashes and eyebrows. Almond oil applied to eyelashes and eyebrows with a clean Rimel brush or ear bar makes it more beautiful eyebrows and eyelashes in a short time.
3. Lavender oil
The elimination of disturbances that occur at the bottom of the hair and scalp the nourishment of lavender oil which is beneficial to hair growth whilst contributing to that, it also supports the formation of new hair.
Since lavender oil is a sharp oil, it is useful to dilute it before it is used. Olive oil or coconut oil can be used for the dilution process. Mix lavender oil with any of these oils to one-on-one. Apply the mixture to your hair. Cover with a hair cap and wash your hair at the end of an hour.
These facial exercises for 6 days a week, 20 minutes, will start to give positive results quickly.(1))
- Exercises work on the upper, middle and lower layers of the skin.
- It helps to recover the sagging skin.
- It gives tons to the muscles below.
- Helps reduce wrinkles.
- It increases blood circulation.
- It nourishes the skin better.
- It gives a healthy glow to your face.
- Increases the production of collagen.
- Restores skin elasticity.
- It provides a firmer, smoother skin.
- Best Anti Aging Facial Treatments That Reduce Wrinkles
- Facial lift exercises that help to remove wrinkles and sagging on your face are as follows::
- Sit down or stand upright.
- Breathe deeply, inflate your cheeks and breathe out, and keep the air inside.
- Transfer the air from one cheek to another.
- Keep your breath as long as possible before you release it in a controlled manner.
- Repeat exercise 8 or 10 times.
- This gives you facial muscles and tonics to your skin. You can do this exercise anywhere.
- Lift your eyebrows with a surprise expression.
- Give them as high as possible.
- Open your mouth as widely as you can.
- Expand your eyes a little bit, if possible.
- Repeat the exercise about 10 times.
- This exercise reduces the problem of Forehead Wrinkles
- Look up by sitting or standing and stretch your neck.
- As you turn your head, try to push your tongue towards the top of your mouth.
- Alternatively, you can use your index finger to pull the skin down your neck.
- Hold your neck tight and wait for 25 seconds.
- Go back to the first position and repeat the movement.
- This exercise is one of the best facial exercises for anti aging that corrects facial sagging and sagging in the jaw and neck area.
- Push your index finger towards the outer edges of your eyebrows.
- Simultaneously, place your middle fingers in the inner corners.
- This creates a “V” shape with your fingers under both eyes.(2))
- Apply pressure with your fingers and also stretch your eyebrows downwards.
- Look at your eyes as you move your fingers away.
- Pretend your lips are sulking.
- Wait 2 seconds and then release.
- Repeat this action 8 times.
- Finally, with your eyes closed, relax.
- This exercise helps to remove wrinkles around the eyes, drooping eyelids and eye swelling.
- Smile broadly to your ears with your lips closed.
- Try scratching your nose.
- Then stop smiling and curl up your lips.
- With your mouth closed, pull your chin down with your fingers.
- Repeat each statement for 5 seconds.
- Keep making clown face 10 times in a row.
- The clown face smoothes sagging skin and helps to remove wrinkles on the side of the eye with the Under Eye Wrinkles.