One of the first features people see when they look at your faceare the eyes. Keeping eyes healthy and alert is essential. Beauty experts cringe at the sight of dark circles under the eyes. Many people are plagued with a dark circle problem, but few know how to correct it. You may want to learn how to get rid themif dark circles are a dilemma for you.
To pinpoint the causeis the key to getting rid of dark circles under the eyes. Including lack of sleep, poor diet, vitamin deficiency, and allergiesthere are many things that can cause dark circles to appear. Another culprit could be heredity.Some people are just prone to dark circle problems. You can change your habits even though you cannot change your genes.
A good night’s rest is critical. Eight hours of restful, uninterrupted sleep will do wonders for your eyes and your energy level. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables that are high in vitamins A, E, and K will help improve the appearance of your skin and bring back the healthy glow you are seeking. Allergies can be treated with over-the-counter medications, but for more serious problems, see a physician.
There are many eye creams available to take care of dark circles under the eyes, but these treatments are not guaranteed to work for everyone. Some individuals prefer the more natural approach like using cucumbers, potatoes, rose water, tomato or almond oil etc.
Any way, don’t worry here look at our 5 best natural home remedies that can definitely eliminate your dark circles under eyes permanently.
Top 5 Natural Home Made Remedies To Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes:
Remember those Hollywood movies where women are seen relaxing at a spa with cucumber slices on their eyes? Well, there’s a reason beyond gloss. With skin-lightening and mild astringent properties, cucumbers are completely equipped to fix those raccoon eyes. Better yet, they are soothing and refreshing too.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes.
- Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the area thoroughly with water.
- Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.
- Almond Oil:
A completely natural ingredient that benefits skin around your eyes, almond oil helps lighten dark circles. Combine almond oil with vitamin E oil and your dark circles will be history. Plus, these ingredients really something that’s a staple in every household.
- Before hitting the sack, apply some almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water next morning.
- Repeat this every day until your dark circles are gone.
- Raw Potato:
Potatoes contain vital natural bleaching agents and used raw, they help lighten dark circles and reduce excess puffiness around your eyes.
- Grate a couple of chilled potatoes to extract the juice.
- Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it on your closed eyes.
- Make sure the juice covers the dark circles entirely.
- Allow the juice to sit for about 15 minutes and rinse your eyelids well with cool water.
- Repeat once or twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
- Rose Water:
There’s a reason mothers always advise their children to rinse their eyes with Rose Water when they’re sore. It not only rejuvenates skin and reduces dark circles but also has a soothing effect on tired eyes. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works well as a skin toner.
- Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes.
- Place the soaked pads on your closed eyelids.
- Leave them on for about 15 minutes.
- Follow this remedy twice daily for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
Tomato, the fruit that’s used like a vegetable, is known to naturally possess powerful bleaching properties that can lighten skin very effectively.
- Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Gently apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off well with cool water.
- Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 – 3 weeks to see results.
The post How to Improve the Look of Your Dark Circles Under Eyes appeared first on Amazing Magazin.