If you are one of those people who are tired of just dealing with a stuffed nose or trouble with sinuses constantly, you have come to the right place. Today, we will present you with a YouTube video of a Heather Wibbels. She will demonstrate how you can do a self-lymph drainage massage.
The technique that she presents is very useful and effective in relieving congestion, either from allergies or a cold. She says that the pressure in the head is sometimes caused by the build-up of lymphatic fluid in the head. Hence, she does a light massage which drains the head and opens up the lymph nodes in the neck and behind the ears.
Your lymphatic system could actually benefit from the drainage and massage. Actually, the system consists of a network of tissues and organs that help the body rid itself of toxins and wastes. Furthermore, the lymphatic vessels transport the lymph. The lymph is a fluid that has white blood cells which fight infections. If the system is in danger, the health will suffer as well.
How to Clear Your Sinuses
- Even though there are a lot of lymph nodes in the body, most of them are in front of the body.
- Thus, being accessible during he self-practiced lymph drainage.
- Therefore, all you have to do is take 15 minutes of your day to do this detoxifying and gentle massage on yourself.
- If you do this, you might increase the speed at which the lymph nodes filter the waste products and other toxins from the tissues and increase the body’s ability to fight infections.
- Also, before we present you the video, Wibbels says that you must not under any circumstance perform the method if you have a fever.
- Also, you must not have circulatory problems, heart disease, active bleeding, cancer or you are pregnant.