Nicole Scherzinger’s pretty fishtail braid only looks complicated. You don’t need a stylist—just two hands and this step-by-step guide.
1. Make a ponytail, and separate the hair into two sections.
2. Grab a third, smaller piece from the underside of the right section.
3. Pull the smaller piece across the center toward the middle.
4. Connect the smaller piece to the left section, and pull tight.
5. Now switch to the opposite side, and repeat steps two through four.
6. Keep alternating sides, finger-combing each piece before weaving.
7. Do the whole braid this way, pulling tight as you go.
8. Finish up your fishtail. Tie it all up with an elastic.
9. Now loosen it up. For a more boho look, stick your fingers in to loosen it.
__Do you like this style of braid? Try our step-by-step guide then tell us what you think! __