Do you have an Aries in your life? If not, you probably should! Being the first sign in the zodiac, an Aries can be a whirling dynamo of primal free will. But that’s all the more reason to love them!
Those born under the Aries sign are known for their passion, intensity, and strong personalities. Although they can have dynamic personalities and plenty of vehemently stated opinions, they make fantastic friends. Here are some reasons everyone needs an Aries in their life!
Here Are 5 Reasons Everyone Needs An Aries In Their Life
“Aries will never let you face your problems alone. They will always be right there to protect you.” – Unknown
1. An Aries is always fun and passionate
An Aries is constantly seeking new ways to have fun. They are energetic and often seem to have a burning fire within them – likely because they are a fire sign! There’s a reason that those born under Aries are often referred to as dynamic. They have tons of energy and are commanding and compelling.
- Aries can often also be a little childlike. This may be because they are the first zodiac sign.
- They generally have positive thinking.
- He loves seeing the good in the world.
- She can be brazenly optimistic.
- Since they have a childlike perspective toward life, it makes sense that they’re going to want to have fun!
Basically, if you’re looking for a friend who is the life of the party, you need look no further than an Aries. Even an introverted one can liven up a party and socializes wonderfully with those around them. Since many born under this sign like being the center of attention, social gatherings are where they can strut their stuff!
An Aries is rarely ever concerned about what others think of them. As we said, they mainly strive to have fun. Essentially, they aim to live their truth and enjoy existence. They don’t have time to spend living their lives through the eyes of others.
An Aries believes that rules are made to be broken. They don’t mind getting in trouble and taking risks. Best of all, they know that there’s fun to be had in being a little mischievous!
And guess what? This confidence is infectious! An Aries can teach you how to truly be yourself, unapologetically. Since Irene S Levine Ph.D. states that friends commonly build up each other’s self-confidence, it’s safe to say that an Aries will make a great friend.
On top of all that, this fun is purposeful and exciting because of how passionate an Aries can be. An Aries feels everything very intensely, so their happiness is infectious. There will never be a dull moment when an Aries is around!
2. An Aries is brutally honest
You’ll never have to second-guess yourself with an Aries. Worrying about whether a friend truly likes you, someone has a crush on you, or if a person is angry with you will turn into a thing of the past. According to BetterHealth, communication is crucial in any relationship, friendships included. With an Aries, this comes naturally.
- They are direct and straightforward.
- If something you’ve done has bothered them, they will let you know.
- If they genuinely like you and think you’re great, they’ll tell you.
- You’ll rarely have to worry about their intentions, so you’ll feel secure.
- This also means that an Aries is the best person to go to for opinions and advice.
- If they think your new partner isn’t right for you, they won’t hesitate to let you know.
- If they think you’re being ridiculous, they’ll tell you. (And if you don’t look very good in that shirt, they’ll be honest about it when you ask.)
An Aries seems to know what you need to hear. They’ll waste no time keeping secrets from you, harboring resentment, or holding their tongue when they believe they know what’s best. You can count on someone born under this sign to look out for you and stand up to you even when you don’t want to hear something they know you need. This can make them amazing, positive influences to have in your life.
The reason behind this? An Aries has no tolerance for bulls***. They don’t take nonsense from anybody. Hang around an Aries long enough, and you’ll learn how to stop tolerating mistreatment and start calling people out on their crap, too.
3. An Aries is strong-willed
You will meet few individuals more determined than an Aries. Once they have their eyes set on a particular goal, absolutely nothing you do or say can stop them. No matter what gets in their way, someone born under this sign will fight to succeed.
- No matter how tough the fight is, they will not give up.
- In their minds, if they keep pushing, they will find the success they seek.
- This headstrong nature makes them fantastic motivators.
- They won’t give up on themselves, and they won’t give up on you, either (even when you’ve given up on yourself).
This trait expands into the work of an Aries, too. Although they are optimistic, they are grounded in reality.
- They know that hard work and lots of effort are the only things that can truly help them achieve their dreams.
- They’re willing to try every option and expend every avenue.
- They won’t take no for an answer – in the best way.
A lot of this is rooted in the natural stubbornness of an Aries. Being represented by the sign of the Ram makes this even more obvious. They’re hard-headed and refuse to back down. When faced with adversity, they will dig in their heels and demand to get their way.
This means an Aries will also fight for you with all their might. If you’re being treated unfairly, the Ram will stand up for you. When you’re ready to throw in the towel, an Aries will get you back up on your feet with positive thinking.
As the inspirational Oprah Winfrey said, your friends should be those who lift you higher. That’s what an Aries will do – lift you up and show you how to be the best you can be.
It goes without saying, then, that an Aries is a great person to have on your team. When they’re on your side, they’ll help you take down any adversities you face. But when the Ram is on the other team, expect to have a hard time!
4. An Aries is adventurous and spontaneous
As we said earlier, an Aries is a positive force for fun and excitement. But there’s another aspect to this that we didn’t cover. This fun and need to try new things and take risks makes someone born under this sign highly spontaneous. It’s why so many people born under this sign love adventure!
You won’t know what’s coming next with the Ram. While it can certainly be a double-edged sword, someone born under this sign is likely to be balanced enough for the spontaneity to be healthy. Besides, living with spontaneity is better than relying solely on your planner!
There is actual research published in the Journal of Marketing Research about this. This study proved that planning activities in advance can, sometimes, take all the fun out of the actual activity. This phenomenon is called the calendar mindset and it’s no good for a positive adventure. In fact, being spontaneous every now and then is a fantastic way to live!
- This will be excited to show you new things.
- With someone born under this sign, you’ll learn new things and discover new worlds you would have never encountered without them.
- In a sense, being with an Aries can be incredibly enriching, both physically and spiritually.
- This means the Ram will also be happy to push you a little out of your comfort zone.
- They will give you a tentative nudge in the right direction to help you overcome your nervousness.
- Every moment will be interesting and you won’t be able to help wanting to come along!
An Aries will teach you that life is best lived when you’re willing to try new things. He’ll take you bungee jumping or skydiving. She’ll get you to watch that movie everyone says is the scariest of all time. They’ll teach you the joys of traveling, even on a backpacker’s budget. Sure, it’s a wild ride – but you’ll live your life to the fullest!
5. An Aries is loyal
An Aries is fiercely loyal. They make incredibly best friends and secret-keepers. Despite their adherence to honesty, they would never reveal your secrets to anyone. If you whisper something to the Ram in confidence, their lips are sealed for life.
- He would never dream of tearing you down to make themselves look better.
- She will speak highly of you to others.
- He will defend your good name and keep you out of trouble.
- She will bring you home safely when you’re blackout drunk.
- They’ll fight for you and always have your back, and they’ll expect you to have theirs.
An Aries will also be very trusting. They tend to see the best in others and will likely think highly of you until you give them a reason to believe otherwise. They will never doubt your honesty unless you betray them – so don’t!
An Aries will be one of the best friends you’ve ever had. They truly know what it means to be with someone through thick and thin. No matter what you do, you’ll always be confident that they have a special place for you in their heart.
Final Thoughts About Why Everyone Needs An Aries In Their Life
The fact is that everyone needs an Aries in their life. Sure, sometimes, they get a bad rep for being diva-ish, too direct, and a little selfish. But the truth is that no one will care for you as intensely as these special people do!
If you have a friend born under this sign, consider yourself lucky! There’s no limit to what could happen when they’re allowed to run wild and free. They’re fiery, fun, honest, adventurous, and passionate – what’s not to love?
The post 5 Reasons Everyone Needs An Aries In Their Life appeared first on Power of Positivity: Positive Thinking & Attitude.