Next, there are a few other things you can do to relieve any pain, discomfort, and redness. Here are some tips to keep in mind, from the American Academy of Dermatology.
1. Take frequent cool baths or showers. This will feel so soothing. Don’t forget to moisturize afterward!
2. Drink a lot of water. Staying hydrated is key.
3. Consider taking aspirin or ibuprofen. This might help relieve any redness, pain, or discomfort.
4. Allow your blisters to heal. As much as you probably want to, don’t pop them.
5. Protect your skin if you go outdoors. Make sure to cover up and wear sunscreen so you don’t worsen your sunburn, or get another one.
6. Use a moisturizer with aloe vera or soy. This will soothe the skin. You can also use hydrocortisone cream if you’re experiencing even more discomfort.